Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday?!...

Well... my birthday isn't until next Wednesday, May 26. However, an early surprise came yesterday. I have expressed my desire for a beach cruiser bike multiple times but have never really thought anything of it. When Eric and I went on our honeymoon and rented bikes in Key West, I fell in love with them even more. I have always had this fantasy of riding my bike to the farmer's market on Saturday morning. Little did I know my dream was to come true rather quickly. Here she is, Betty the Beach Cruisin' Bike!








Unfortunately as dear sweet Eric drove up to Clearfield to retrieve "Betty" I get a call informing me of an unfortunate occurrence. Apparently he was stopped at a stop light and some young punk rear-ended him, which made Eric bump into the COP in front of him! Luckily Eric is o.k., a little sore neck and the Camry is a only a little dented, which is surprising considering how the other car looks. The other dude took full responsibility and all will be fine.


Poor Eric, getting in a car accident while getting my birthday present. I can't help but feel slightly responsible for this. It is a good thing that I really love "Betty" I guess.

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know you had a blog?
    Really? Well its adorable and so are you. Costa Rica was amazing.

    ReplyDelete