Thursday, May 13, 2010

Road trip anyone?

Let it be known I am not a spontaneous person. I don't like to take chances, I don't to make rash decisions. I am a planner, an organizer and sometimes over prepare. However, Eric and I have been trying to figure out a time to go down and visit our future home (Tucson). We were thinking over Memorial Day weekend because I have a day off of work but, how many apartment complexes are going to be open on Memorial Day?

The other day we were talking about how we are going to have to make a trip in June to St. George for my best friend Staci's wedding! Since I suppose we about half way to Tucson... why not?! So that same night we got online, saw that Vegas was having a killer deal on hotels for that night only and yada yada yada... we are staying in the Stratosphere for $30! Without getting the o.k. from my work and without consulting with anyone else, we have all our arrangements booked. Going to Vegas Wednesday, Tucson Thursday and Friday, and St. George for the wedding Saturday. We are very excited to find our new home that we will live in for the next three years! So wish us luck!!!

P.S. My work gave me the go ahead today : )

No comments:

Post a Comment