Monday, May 10, 2010

I Caved

So... I have always been resistant to the whole blog idea. I have never been a very eloquent writer or a creative one at that. I have never really liked the idea of talking constantly about myself either. However, I have come to realize that since my husband Eric and I will be packing up and relocating to Tuscon in August for law school, (sorry if this is the first you have heard of this.) I thought it might be a good idea to keep in touch with family and friends. So there. I feel I have justified myself now. Convincing Eric this is a good idea, well, that's another story. : )

Anyway, the subject of Tuscon as been a hot topic in our family. Eric is aspiring to be a lawyer to hopefully "light some people up." I am so proud of him for first, being obsessed with studying the LSAT and conquering the beast a few weeks before our wedding. Second, he was accepted to the University of Arizona with a 50% tuition scholarship. He is actively arranging his schedule in order to get in his 60 hours of studying a week!!! and enough time to see me. (Bless his heart.) I have been 60% terrified and 40% excited. Leaving my family and being 24 credits shy of graduation has been definite bumps in the road. However, I have always wanted to experience life outside of Utah and as far as school goes, things seem to work its way out right? We will probably be taking my little dog AJ with us, you know, to keep me company. : ) So all in all, I think it will be a good adventure.

We are getting a two bedroom apartment so come visit us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment