Monday, May 10, 2010

Sinus Infection

I would have to say there is nothing worse than a sinus infection. Sure they are pretty common and I am sure people are tired of hearing those inflicted with one complaining about it but, it truly feels as though your head is literally about to explode! I have had them before however, I guess I forgot how bad they really are. It all started with a nice little allergy flare up and sneezing attack that lasted 10 minutes at 3 a.m. (Eric woke up slightly alarmed.) The doc says to treat the allergies for a few days before I start on the antibiotics for the sinus infection... I don't think so... Is it bad to ignore Dr.'s orders? Yeah... I don't care. I'm in pain!

Eric has been quite remarkable I must say. I know everyone brags about their cute husband and I am not going to make an exception. Saturday the apartment was an absolute mess. Anyone who knows me knows I am a slight neat freak. Eric made sure I did nothing but relax while he cleaned. Sunday came and he suited up to brave out the army of rambunctious sunbeams without his loyal co-commander. If you only knew how honorable that was. Finally, today he coached me through my conversation to call in sick, making sure I didn't sound too pathetic. He stayed home with me and worked here, let me sleep all day, made a trip to the store and got three different types of apples (I am very particular about my apples), made me breakfast, cleaned the apartment a little more, got me a diet coke, and has done various other favors. What a guy huh? I give him an A+++

No comments:

Post a Comment